
A cure for the common blog lapse?
In my last post, I was in the market for a blog hop to help get myself back into the swing of things. Well, (no thanks to you guys... just kidding!) I found one that should be fun. Not too many bloggers have jumped on this bandwagon just yet, so I encourage your participation as well!
Got a secret weighing you down... or are you guilty of doing something silly that you're willing to admit to the blogosphere? I don't know about you all, but I'm willing to pull back the curtains and let a little light shine into a dark corner. Ok, so maybe not a "dark" corner... more like a dusty funny bone that's been sitting unused in the guest room that no one goes into. Anyone who read any of my blogfest entries last year knows that I can take any awkward aspect of my life and use it to put a smile on someone's face. Considering I haven't done so in a while, I think I'm willing to go all out. Any other takers? Here's your chance:
Click the photo link above to get more info on the Confessions Blogfest hosted by Jackie @Bouquet of Books and Dani @Entertaining Interests and sign up to participate today! You've only got four days to pick your confession... which for me, is a short amount of time to narrow down a lot of options... hehehe ;-)
Got a secret weighing you down... or are you guilty of doing something silly that you're willing to admit to the blogosphere? I don't know about you all, but I'm willing to pull back the curtains and let a little light shine into a dark corner. Ok, so maybe not a "dark" corner... more like a dusty funny bone that's been sitting unused in the guest room that no one goes into. Anyone who read any of my blogfest entries last year knows that I can take any awkward aspect of my life and use it to put a smile on someone's face. Considering I haven't done so in a while, I think I'm willing to go all out. Any other takers? Here's your chance:
Click the photo link above to get more info on the Confessions Blogfest hosted by Jackie @Bouquet of Books and Dani @Entertaining Interests and sign up to participate today! You've only got four days to pick your confession... which for me, is a short amount of time to narrow down a lot of options... hehehe ;-)



I'm easing back on blogfests until after the release of my next book.
I do have several listed in my post from last week if you're looking for more.
Oh, snap! I just got called out for not checking the blogs of the writers I admire most before jumping on a blogfest bandwagon :-)
And Alex, for the record, if there's one good excuse for avoiding blog hops, it's a book release. Congrats and I will be checking that out VERY soon...