
Terror on Anclote Island III: Best Trilogy ever! (October 24, 2007)
Attention fellow campers:
Click the link to see the entire album... view it as a slideshow & save the ones you'd like to keep!
Anclote III Photo Album
As all my loyal readers will see, this year's adventure was nothing like a horror movie. There were no chucacabras, no raccoons, no sand fleas and no Ouzo... This year was more of a stress relieving vacation and less of a party-till-you-pass-out and/or vomit in the tent event. However, I think all the campers will agree that the addition of Senor Stick made the weekend extra fantastic! I'm sure you all were expecting another short story re-telling... but I think the photos speak for themselves this time.
Now... who's in for Anclote Adventure 2008?
Click the link to see the entire album... view it as a slideshow & save the ones you'd like to keep!
Anclote III Photo Album
As all my loyal readers will see, this year's adventure was nothing like a horror movie. There were no chucacabras, no raccoons, no sand fleas and no Ouzo... This year was more of a stress relieving vacation and less of a party-till-you-pass-out and/or vomit in the tent event. However, I think all the campers will agree that the addition of Senor Stick made the weekend extra fantastic! I'm sure you all were expecting another short story re-telling... but I think the photos speak for themselves this time.
Now... who's in for Anclote Adventure 2008?


0 comments:
Post a Comment