
A few of my friends have had a rough week. (October 5, 2007)
Much like the Dali Llama, whom people seek the meaning of life from, I have somehow become the Drama Llama. Have you recently caught your lover cheating on you? Have you many heavy financial burdens? Did your fiancé order himself an Alabama hooker to break it off with you after a year and a half long distance relationship? Have you had a spat with a friend or your boss? Are you having car trouble? Well... come one, come all... seek comfort and silly laughter from the Drama Llama. I am at your service. I will stay on the phone for five hours if you need me to. I will make you stop crying by waving a chicken sandwich in your face. I will bring you ice cream and/or wine. I will use my lunch break to create paintbrush art solely for your amusement.
I am the Drama Llama.



0 comments:
Post a Comment