
Showered (Part II - Now with illustrations) (August 15, 2008)
I feel as though I've been such a slacker lately in the blog department. It's not from lack of material, as anyone who knows me well can attest to... but rather an unfortunate string of nights where I've been too exhausted when arriving home from work to move, much less sit at my computer and force my now swollen fingers to type more than what I'd already done at the office. This is a disappointment because I once was enthusiastically looking forward to documenting my take on this whole stages of pregnancy thing... and as much as I've wanted to share stories (like the button that flew from my pants and hit a car in the parking garage a few months back), I simply draw a blank when I click on the blog section of my page. Mustering up extra energy to reply to an email, fold laundry or cook dinner takes a lot of focus these days and none of these things are being done on a regular basis anymore. With that being said, I will now post my baby shower photo slide show in lieu of a real blog... and by this weekend I hope to put into written word an idea that sprung from the happiness I experienced at said shower. Until then, please enjoy viewing my ginormous belly, double chin and now infamous cankles (oh, and everyone else at my shower, too):


0 comments:
Post a Comment