...That's What She Said

Sporadic observations and accounts of my daily world and creative pursuits

Current Status:

Volunteers needed to critique a sci-fi short. Please feel free to comment if up for the challenge!

Quote of the Week:

“A short story is a different thing all together - a short story is like a kiss in the dark from a stranger.” ~Stephen King

IWSG: Nothing to see here, move along...




Thank goodness for First Wednesdays... and thanks to Alex J. Cavanaugh, it's the day we insecure writers come together to share our pitfalls and inspirations.  To learn more and read other's posts, click the photo link!

Hello again, dear IWSG members... Instead of sharing an insecurity about my writing (or lack thereof) for September, I'm going to share this:  At the present moment, I only have doubt in my ability to be of service to anyone who follows my blog... I worry that I've taken what few readers I have for granted.  And because of that, this is going to be my shortest post in the history of my blogging.  Instead of sharing thoughts here on my own blog, I intend to spend the next couple of days visiting as many other IWSG posts as I can and leaving comments on each blog I read.  If you've stopped by in hopes of more substance, I offer my sincerest apologies... but I promise there will be more reading for you to do soon. Interesting things have been happening, though documentation of those things can wait.  For now, please join me by hopping to as many other IWSG posts as you can!


10 comments:

  1. Alex J. Cavanaugh said...
     

    That's a fine goal! You'll make someone's day for sure.

  2. ~Jennifer~ said...
     

    Leaving comments = love :D
    Love your blog name!!!

  3. Adrienne Reiter said...
     

    Hi T,

    I'm new to IWSG. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    -A

  4. Unknown said...
     

    Looking forward to hearing about your interesting happenings. It feels good to get out to the mass of bloggers...I feel like I miss so much.

  5. T said...
     

    Thanks all! I've only hit about 6 blogs so far... I seriously do not know how Alex does it. It must be magic. I'm not quitting though... there are so many IWSG that have joined up in recent months that I haven't "met" yet! :-)

  6. Tammy Theriault said...
     

    Yay! We need your awesome comments anyways!

  7. Unknown said...
     

    Great idea, but now you have me curious about your 'happenings.' Do share! :)

  8. Sylvia Ney said...
     

    New follower here. I'm so glad to find a new writing/blogging friend. I'm sorry you are having days of doubt about yourself and your abilities. We ALL go through this. I hope you'll find your new writing groove soon because I look forward to visiting again.

    Sylvia
    http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

  9. Anonymous said...
     

    Aren't you right! Because i value my time, I worry about wasting others. I guess it can't be helped if the readers stumbles through the wrong door. It's nice to know someone else shares that fear.

  10. Alex J. Cavanaugh said...
     

    Tanya, just wanted to say I miss seeing you around.

Post a Comment