
Getting It. (September 18, 2005)
Amazing how a movie can bring together theories and speculations of people I've known over the last couple of years... all of their words coming to a point of origin, based on fact, on mathematics, on science, on God. It's beautiful.

It's almost as though each person I knew gave me a small piece of the puzzle... and I just had to take the time to see how they all fit together... to see how they connected to my own. I suppose it was most helpful that two of the newest additions in my circle had multiple pieces to offer. I've always believed that each person you meet in life was put in your path for a reason, and now I know without any doubt that it is true.
Looking back, I only wish I hadn't dropped out of calculus and trig... I HATED math in school. Although I was always great at geometry, which could explain why I'm capable of understanding the concept of the golden rectangle.
My curiosity has been peaked for months and I was on the brink of understanding... and now I am making connections that make more sense. I'm closer then I've ever been to understanding my existence... why I've become balanced, why I'm happy, why I'm content (for the most part)... I am learning, changing, growing. I spent years looking inside myself, never seeing what was really there. Once you realize that you're a part of something bigger, you're no longer alone... I have more to say, but not right now.
To be continued...


0 comments:
Post a Comment