
Filling in the blog gaps... (February 14, 2008)
Cool things about work: the action figures are still strategically placed on various ledges and no one claims to notice that they exist. One of the attorneys is an avid Volkswagen fan and knows how to fix them and troubleshoot problems. Another attorney is convinced that I come from Mafia "heritage" due to my lack of providing personal information about myself. My office is located directly across the street from The Social, so I can easily hit the box office if tickets to a show are needed. My desk is far, far away from the other assistants and staff, so I don’t have to talk to anyone through walls and can listen to my iPod. We get a free pizza lunch next Wednesday.
Cool things about life: Hershey seems to be healthier after the diet change and though she suddenly looks old, she is still as hyper as ever. Mr. Meowgi hasn’t bitten me hard enough to draw blood in quite a while. I gave my love seat away to some young people just starting out and now feel as though I have a spacious living room. The folkish-bluesy-rock band that Jason is the drummer for is playing locally this Saturday night so my friends can all come out and join me there. Even though I haven’t seen a lot of my friends in person lately, we’ve been staying in touch via email & phone… and good conversations have resulted. LOST has been back on. My stripper neighbor is moving out, so no more clompy stripper shoes will be waking me up at 3 AM. I am volunteering at The Village again this weekend and this time Danita and Heather are coming with me. Saving the best for last, my wonderful boyfriend asked me to leave him a key so that he could have surprises ready for me when I got home from work today… which will undoubtedly be the best Valentine’s Day I’ve had yet. Life is good. Very good.
*This was obviously an update... creative and/or thoughtful blogs to follow... time permitting, of course.


0 comments:
Post a Comment