
Bliss on a Sunday (December 8, 2008)
My perfect morning/my perfect man, example number 7:
[Begin scene. I am holding the baby over my shoulder while pacing the living room and kitchen in an attempt to keep him entertained. Jason is preparing breakfast and using freshly picked citrus to make fresh juice for us to enjoy with our sausage and eggs.]
Jason: "These grapefruits are hard to squeeze."
Tanya: "You're hard to squeeze."
Jason: "That's what she said."
(Only Jason could successfully replace the "your mom" joke in my life. I heart him.)
[Begin scene. I am holding the baby over my shoulder while pacing the living room and kitchen in an attempt to keep him entertained. Jason is preparing breakfast and using freshly picked citrus to make fresh juice for us to enjoy with our sausage and eggs.]
Jason: "These grapefruits are hard to squeeze."
Tanya: "You're hard to squeeze."
Jason: "That's what she said."
(Only Jason could successfully replace the "your mom" joke in my life. I heart him.)


0 comments:
Post a Comment