...That's What She Said

Sporadic observations and accounts of my daily world and creative pursuits

Current Status:

Volunteers needed to critique a sci-fi short. Please feel free to comment if up for the challenge!

Quote of the Week:

“A short story is a different thing all together - a short story is like a kiss in the dark from a stranger.” ~Stephen King

And now we wait... (August 25, 2008)

Presenting the 90% completed room that many of you helped us build:



Just the words "thank you" don't seem like enough... but the thank you cards that will be on their way in the mail soon will certainly try to convey our gratitude better. The generosity both pictured and unseen that is contained in this room overwhelms me each time I step into it. Jackson Dean, Jason and I are so lucky to be surrounded by such love and we'd not be nearly as prepared without our supportive friends and family. I still can't believe that the house is ready... it's like "instant family, just add baby"... and per my doctor, that addition could arrive any day now. My tired body says thank goodness and I say stay near your phones! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment