
Quick Update
The morning after my last post, which also happened to be a blog hop entry, I was attacked... by pollen and germs and quite possibly the grim reaper himself. While I teetered on the edge of a flu-like death, there was no way I could force myself to put fingertips to keyboard after overly long days at the office. A week later, things began to turn toward normalcy, but I was then consumed by a mini cleaning frenzy in preparation of a friend from Florida visit. Which brings us to now, post-holiday and two weeks overdue on some pent up writing, but more importantly, reading and commenting. My sickness kept me from perusing what I can only imagine were some fun-filled high school memories! By the end of the weekend, my first goal is to have played catch up enough to feel as though I haven't missed out on too much in the blogosphere. Goal number two shall be to share a post that's been brewing behind the scenes... or behind the sneezes, if I'm being completely accurate. ;-)


Wow... just trying to track down the other "My So-Called Teenage Life" blog hop participants' entries was near impossible after so many days. While I was M.I.A., everyone else was busy writing... and writing... and writing. That'll teach me.
Yeah, it's hard to keep up on a daily basis, let alone a few days to a few weeks away. The only way I get any writing done at all is to limit my blogging time...but it's tough. There are so many blogs I want to hit, and while I'm there I'm reading the posts I've missed and the multitudes of comments, and before I know it, hours have passed. Glad you're feeling better and getting back on track.